It’s easy! Just follow the steps below.
In addition to making a financial contribution to the JWB, you can help tremendously by helping us get the word out!
See how your support helps the JWB change the way the world treats mental health here.
What would you give for everyone to have access to an integrated approach to mental health?
Because the JWB Foundation covers all administrative expenses, every dollar you help raise goes directly to research, programs, and partnerships to make mental health care more integrative, more effective, and reach more people. It’s time to bring exercise, nutrition, and mind-body practices into preventing and treating mental disorders, and boosting mental health for everyone!
Post to your social media pages or start a social fundraiser! Follow the steps below.
Post on Social Media
Step 1: Save the image corresponding to the social media site below (drag to your desktop, tap and hold on mobile, right click on PC, command click on Mac)
Step 2: Use this sample caption (or create your own) and use our hashtag #moveyourmentalhealth
Join me and the John w. Brick Mental Health Foundation so we can change the way the world treats mental health! We need better ways to approach mental health and promote our mental well-being. #JWB funds and promotes evidence-based research about holistic approaches like exercise, nutrition, and mind-body practices, and brings it directly into mental health care! We got this! Donate or support with me to promote a happier and healthier world. #mentalhealth #moveyourmentalhealth
Step 3: Tag us!
Facebook Fundraiser Banner:
Create a Social Fundraiser
Did you know that over 85 million people have contributed over 5 billion dollars to
charitable organizations through Facebook and Instagram fundraisers? Wow!
You can organize your own fundraiser for the John W. Brick Mental Health
Foundation to celebrate your birthday, World Mental Health Day in October,
Mental Health Awareness Week in May, on Giving Tuesday (every year at the end of
November), or any time you feel moved to make a difference!
- Log in to your Facebook account (or create one here!)
- On the left side column of your homepage, you should see a ‘Fundraiser’
option under the ‘search’ option. You may also visit the John W. Brick Mental
Health Foundation’s page here and select ‘Fundraisers’ from the top
- Select ‘Raise Money’ and choose your charity – John W. Brick Mental Health
- Set your fundraising goal and preferred time-frame. Successful fundraisers
range from $200 to $1000+!
- Invite people on your ‘Friends’ list to join you in contributing & share often on
your timeline. By inviting people, you are offering them an opportunity to
join our global effort to change the way the world treats mental health.
- Starting in the Instagram app, tap your profile picture in the bottom
right to go to your personal profile.
- Tap the + sign in the top right corner and select the ‘Fundraiser’ option.
- Choose your nonprofit – John W. Brick Mental Health Foundation
- Choose a cover photo from your camera roll or your existing posts and add a
description of the fundraiser.
- Select the fundraiser goal.
- Tap ‘Share Fundraiser’ to share with your followers!
Upon completion, your fundraiser will be under review. Once approved, you will
receive a notification and will be able to start raising money for 30 days.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE MENTAL HEALTH MOVEMENT!Last modified: September 15, 2022